Warning: Illegal string offset 'filter' in /home/bestsafe/public_html/wp-includes/taxonomy.php on line 1372
- A written acceptance of quotation is required from the client before any work commences.
- All work undertaken by Bestsafe Ltd will carry a cover of Professional Indemnity Insurance with a limit of £250,000 per claim.
- Any professional advice by Bestsafe Ltd is the sole responsibility of the client to ensure its effectiveness and implementation.
- Any additional work to that of quotation, will be charged at the appropriate time and will include waiting time, modifications etc
- All invoices should be paid within a 14 day period from the issue date. We reserve the right to charge interest at the appropriate level for unduly delayed invoices.
- Bestsafe Ltd name should not be used by the clients as their retained safety consultants beyond the agreed periods, or once the agreements are terminated.
- Our professional conduct shall be in accordance with the code of practice of IOSH.
- Where Bestsafe Ltd is appointed as the retained safety consultants, the agreement shall be binding for at least 12 months or as agreed for a greater period.
- The client must furnish all reasonable pertinent information to Bestsafe Ltd and not withhold deliberately any data which could undermine the advice given.
- All work will be subject to VAT.
Unless agreed to the contrary, all orders, written or verbal, shall be accepted on the basis that the foregoing terms and conditions apply to each and every business transaction and all aspects thereof.